Even though parts of our daily lives may have recently slowed down or even come to a sudden and grinding halt, your home's plumbing and heating systems have not and still require basic maintenance and at times, possibly even emergency repairs.
To help do our part in limiting the spread of Covid-19 as much as possible, our tradesmen are being supplied with all the necessary personal protective equipment they need to keep both themselves and all our customers safe, including masks, face shields, sanitizer, extra gloves and even boot covers and full coverall suits if the job requires them.
Our staff are following all suggestions made by our provincial and federal government and health authorities such as physical distancing, and we ask that when we arrive at your home for your appointment, please maintain a safe distance between yourself and our tradesmen to let them take care of your issues for you.
We are asking all of our customers before you book a service appointment with one of our tradesmen, please let us know if anyone in your household has recently been travelling, or feeling under the weather at all, and we will happily schedule you for a later date.
Our Showroom and Office is open for business as usual with just a few slight modifications to our operating procedures that we have outlined below:
- We are now open regular hours Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- We require all persons entering the Office and Showroom to please wear a mask. This is for both your safety and the safety of our staff.
- We have placed a maximum limit of 2 people in the Office or Showroom at any given time to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
- We have provided hand sanitizer at each entrance for you. Please ensure you use this upon entrance and exit of either our Office or the Showroom.
- We are asking all persons entering the Office or Showroom to provide us with a name and contact information. This will be used ONLY for the purpose of contact tracing should the need arise.
- We are regularly disinfecting commonly touched surfaces as well as our debit/credit machines after each use, but we do still ask our customers to touch as little as possible when in the store to minimize the risks for everyone. If you would like to see anything that we have on display just ask our office staff and we will be happy to assist you.
We continue to monitor the situation daily and assess and adjust the actions we are taking to continue to ensure the health and safety of our customers, our staff and our community.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call at the office during regular office hours, Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30 pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
We are also available 24/7 for all emergencies
Everyone stay healthy and safe.
~ The Veridis Team